Friday, August 21, 2009

you: dont walk away, dun walk away

no one ever said it would be this hard

Sorry to you, Ive tried to love you, Ive tried to accept you the way your are, we weren't meant to be together I'm sorry wasn't my game after all
its such a shame for us to part

  • i start to give u all the wrong answer
  • i start to ignore u
  • age does matter
  • younger boy doesn't suit me
  • im haunting those men in husky tone in between baby powder and personal sweat, those inviting business suit, man in British India and normal slack on daily do, Im not into man/boys in skinny jeans and Mika-do's im off with that
  • Im haunting those who can hug me and pamper me while listening to Dinah Washington, Norah Jones, James Ingram and worst Bryan Adams. I like Akon, The Ting Ting and so on but Im not into it, sorry dear my bad
  • U werent on my wallpaper anymore, the man in proper suit, bearded, mustache defeat your picture...
  • No more handwritten note, its all on going sms between me and him, more to I miss you sayang, sayang I'm sorry I'm in the meeting we'll get together later ok. Last time: I L Y 2, I M U
  • he serenade my night, u are not mine, Im sorry I cant take it
  • I hate this but Im loving it, Im for it

No comments: